We manufacture drawn wires transforming the raw materials at different stages of the process.
- Operation that consists in cleaning the oxide or calamine layer of iron or steel.
- Operation that consists of applying a layer of lime to neutralise the acidity of the coating and thus avoid the material oxidation.
- Operation that consists in providing the material with a layer of phosphate, giving the material an protective antioxidant layer and lubricant.
- This finish, together with phosphating, allows large deformations with maximum efficiency for the most demanding stamping processes.
- It consists in the cold stretching of the wire, giving it the diameter required by the customer. Unlike other calibration techniques, drawing does not create any loss of raw material.
- Operation that allows the softening and removing of stress from the material by treating it in an atmosphere-controlled oven.